Because the 2016 TCA Fall Kick-Off Weightlifting Meet sold out, and some lifters hoping to enter may have missed the opportunity to participate, we have a possibility of offering partial refunds to some lifters who might have to withdraw from the meet. If you need to withdraw from the competition, you could receive a partial refund according to the schedule below if all of the following procedures are completed by the dates indicated.
- Send an Email message to the meet director indicating your intention to withdraw from the meet.
- After confirming your intention to withdraw, we will offer entry to one qualified lifter, if available, from our Stand By list. (See the bottom section of the Tentative Start List to see who is on stand-by.)
- If a stand-by lifter takes the spot freed up by your withdrawal, we will refund a percentage of your entry fee and strike you from the Start List.
- We will replace withdrawn lifters (and issue refunds) in the order in which withdrawals are reported.
- Refund percentage will be based on the date the replacement lifter signs up, not on the date withdrawal is requested.
- Refunds do not include sales fees charged by the web site processor; the refund will strictly be a percentage of the $40, $50, or $60 paid for entry.
- If you withdraw but then no new lifter signs up by September 9 to fill your spot in your session, our originally stated no-refund policy stands.
Schedule for Possible Refunds
Entry is Re-Filled By… Refund Available July 9, 2016 90% July 16, 2016 85% July 23, 2016 80% July 30, 2016 75% August 6, 2016 70% August 13, 2016 65% August 20, 2016 60% August 27, 2016 55% September 3, 2016 50% September 9, 2016 40%
Lifters who want to get on the stand-by list should follow links on the event’s Information Page.